cute nail art tumblr

Pictures collection of cute nail art tumblr

I'VE MOVED TO HTTP://NAILFOOD.TUMBLR.COM :D SEE YOU THERE!

I'VE MOVED TO HTTP://NAILFOOD.TUMBLR.COM :D SEE YOU THERE!

i've moved to http://nailfood.tumblr.com :d see you there!

fuckyeahprettynails

fuckyeahprettynails

It is so pretty you could easily wear it on its own, but you know me, I had to add base coat then cutting many pieces of striping tape and sticking them on my nails

Chibi Nails

Chibi Nails

We're just two ordinary girls who share the same passion for nail art! Xinyi asks: What is the code of the pink color you use for you Nu'est "FACE" nails? It is pretty

nails | Tumblr

nails | Tumblr

I have read, understand, and agree to the Tumblr Terms of Service. #makeup #beauty #nail polish #pretty #awesome #blue #pink #orange #colorful #gradient

SuPa Nails

SuPa Nails

Nails, Nail Art, Blog, Supa Nails, Made in Berlin, Design Style, Trend, Fresh, Fabulous, One of a Kind, Cute, You know the original http://supanails.tumblr.com/post

That's some goddamn awesome nail art right there.

That's some goddamn awesome nail art right there.

Go here to see my personal nail art blog! CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST OF TAGS This is my My Blog All of Tumblr

nail | Tumblr

nail | Tumblr

read, understand, and agree to the Tumblr #nail polish #nail art Sisters awesome new nail polish . It creates cracks n looks pretty awesome

Cute owl nail art - Downlo

Cute owl nail art - Downlo

Cute owl nail art . Tags: nail art nails nail polish. December 12, 2011

fuck yeah nail art!

fuck yeah nail art!

I created this tumblr because I always end up browsing for hours before I do a new manicure, and I wanted the world's best nail art available in one place.

Lace-nail-art.tumblr / Pinterest

Lace-nail-art.tumblr / Pinterest

Pins from Lace-nail-art.tumblr That cat is too cute. 1 repin

Love or Hate, Throw Yours Comment Here

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment